Photo: Björn Lindahl
Michel has been called the young multi-entrepreneur of the Swedish media.
He currently runs several businesses and philanthropic associations. When he was 21 years old, he founded his first company and has since founded several other companies, charities and is widely and warmly featured in the Swedish media.
He is also one of the people that encourage me the most in order to develop the skills to motivate people more efficiently and I believe that he is one of the most inspiring young entrepreneurs and philanthropists of today.
I prepared 10 of his humanity boosters quotes, that will leave you inspired to change your mindset and live a more positive life by influencing others.
1. ”Always remember to give. The more you give, the more you earn and the more you earn, the more you have to give.” – Michel Issa
2. ”Be a reflection if what you’d like to see in others!
If you want love, give love. If you want honesty, give honesty. If you want respect, give respect… you get in return, what you give.” – Michel Issa
3. ”It is not enough just to feel sorry for a war-affected children. But important to help with actions and most importantly strengthen their hope for the future.” – Michel Issa
4. ”Never look down on anyone, unless you are helping them to get back up.” – Michel Issa
5. ”Our prime purpose in this life is to help others, and if you can’t help them, at least don’t hurt them.” – Michel Issa
6. ”Love is what we live for and is truly the most important thing in our lives! Always try to do your best best to show love for your fellow man.” – Michel Issa
7. ”If you think extra careful about the person who treats you badly, you will understand that the real victim is not you but the other person.” – Michel Issa
8. ”Success is not about fortune. It is about the difference you can make in people’s lives.” – Michel Issa
9. ”To make other people’s dreams come true is one of my strongest driving force, namely becoming a reason for someone else’s happiness. Because when I help someone else to succeed, I succeed.” – Michel Issa
10. ”Successful people like to help their friends to succeed, because they know that it will always link back to them one day if their friends ever become successful” – Michel Issa
Connect with this amazing entrepreneur on Instagram: